Midara na Kimi ni Kamaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Full Moon Brightness

Aggregator gang
Im happy for them.. you know.. getting closer but I don't wanna see her ex-bf scenes. That's doesn't make me feel good about this. Why did we see such thing that she can't get enough of him. Why why why. I like the put myself into that situation when I read something maybe that's why It bothers me too much.

Oh btw a advice Never ever tell your bf or gf about your exs or so.

I am utterly terrified of the moment when the sexual violence tag will come into play

I like it because it's a high school boy and an older woman, but if the genders were opposite, I bet you any money that the readers will be rabid af. Hope they bone soon.

Sexual violence is already happening. The woman is literally biting the guy and sucking his blood. Although erotic, that can still be considered "violent" since she's essentially giving someone a wound.

Dex-chan lover
@witwhits Lol. A bunch of shoujo romance stories are about middle aged dudes and high school girls, and they aren't freaking out. Actually, there's more older dude-younger girl out there than older girl-younger dude.

@Raffro yeah maybe that sucks but she has a ring.(i just noticed that) does that mean she's married? If she still likes "that" guy then rip the MC. I don't see what would be the point of even making this manga if that's gonna be the case.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 And you could look all those shoujo/josei smut stories where the male leads are either older, or essentially rapists, yet everyone claps for them because of how "romantic and cute" they are. Older guy - younger girl combo is much more accepted than a younger guy - older girl one.

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623 majority of older guy younger girl romance in shoujo/josei smut stories tend to have the girl be at least 18 heck majority of them are OL I am mostly talking about underaged main characters with older sexual partner. this are the decent once I have found(checked all smut shoujo/josei manga with actual chapters in them) the a few which i no longer included like old manga with 10 people rating they rate are usually at 5-7 basically average to low rating not really things people clap. majority of the newer smut shojo/josei are OL stories I saw one that's isekai though it has 6 cause it was rapey lol

https://mangadex.org/title/56068/zenbu-oshiete-sensei pretty much the only one high school x older dude that's above 7.5 the highest rated one actually
https://mangadex.org/title/32438/chippai-kanojo-to-bijin-kareshi/chapters/ this one is at 7 it's consensual same as above but maybe cause she looks like a loli people rate it lower
https://mangadex.org/title/51528/special-class-with-teacher-on-the-train she technically wants to get fked on the train but yeah 6

edit I think the this is the lowest rated one I found with a 2.6 only 6 people rated it though
https://mangadex.org/title/8086/shitsujisama-to-himegoto

now if we are talking about things outside of shoujo josei with underaged x adult romance people rate onee-shota romance higher than onii-loli romance

the one that's the most praised though is yaoi-shota romance story i have no idea why that's just how it goes,I assume it's because no normie will read yaoi content so only people who would read or click on such degeneracy are people who already like it in the first place except for onii-loli people who hate it will click it just to rate it low and complain about pedo shit in mangadex, Onee-loli romance is about equal with onee-shota.

then we have korean smut manga though that's mostly about who gets multiple partners and who is cheating majority of people will rate it low initially cause everyone assume it will have NTR so best to wait for months for the actual ratings.

Fed-Kun's army
One thing I've seen is, in older girl younger guy, they deliberately drop the girl's mental age to put them on equal footing. The pairing is so rarely well executed. I could probably find better doujins than manga for it.

Its even more rare in visual novels, which kinda ticked me off since I considered it to be "broad" in genres.

I tend to keep an open mind regarding age gap, so I try to go in neutral for both. Though 90% times I end up liking older girl romance more, despite its shortcomings.

Users who are viewing this thread