Midori Days

Dex-chan lover
Loved it, so happy I finally finished it, been ages since I watched that half done anime, now I know it's real end, and boy, this manga is so sweet.
Would read it again, big recommendation for all sweet romcom fans.

Just finished it too... I loved it, this is definitely something I will always remember.

Dex-chan lover
great great great manga, this manga was sweet and funny. Really great stuff.

Supporter
Must read (and anything this mangaka makes). Though this is my favorite of the mangaka's works. I've read this multiple times in the past 12+ years. This mangaka is the best at laying out panels in such a way that you can visualize what's happening as if it were an anime playing in your head. I forget what chapters were actually in the anime and what majority wasn't because of this.

Dex-chan lover
Read it years ago. Plan it to read it again and again and again. Sooo good. 10/10

Group Leader
This is good. This is so good. I love the manga, I love the author’s works. The art is pleasing, the plot perfect for an old-styled manga about romantic comedy with a spice of drama. I fall in love with every single characters, antagonists, main characters, side characters, and it’s thrilling seeing the manga focusing on them alongside the main characters, with their personalities develop along the manga, albeit rushed here or there. The “harem” part served its purposes well enough, being the foundation for the rom-com and drama.
You are sucked into Seiji’s life as he changes, with Midori’s feelings also becoming sincere enough, at the right-ish time so that not everyone will say that Takako/Kouta/whoever should’ve won (though I wouldn’t mind if either of them won, or maybe all of them should’ve won?)
It’s a must-read classic. A 9/10 for me

This is truly a classic! A must read for lovers of the romcom genre. One to be enjoyed again and again and again.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp that was a good can't wait to read it after 6-7 months again

It really good, the story went smoothly, didn’t felt like it was rushed or something.

Though, at the end, I felt bit empty,
all of her memories were gone just like that.

As it was shown on the last page of final chapter, maybe she really came to know about her days with Seiji-kun after reading the dairy.

Don’t know if that was part of story or just a side story 4-koma.

Is author is planning to write another manga?

He published his recent manga “Outrage Girl Shiomi” ended in 2018, after that no updates...

Aggregator gang
ah, i watched the anime so long ago, and today saw the manga while looking for something new to read, and binged all in one night, the memories :')

too sad so few people rad this amazing romcom story

Users who are viewing this thread