Midori no Tomarigi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Man, I hope this isn't a short series with all these heavy precedents. I want the author takes her time in the development. Thank you for the update blueberry!

thank you translators and damn i love this manga, so heart felt, I dont like shoujo but love this one, reminds me of house of the sun

Thank you for the update! I really love this manga ❤ I hope this manga will have a happy ending. 😭❤

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that blond girl that said she also got a crush on a widower is not crushing on the same person... That would just be unnecessary drama.

I didn’t think I will see an update anytime soon haha this makes me the happiest!!! Thank you so much!

As for this chapter... so many feel
So many things happened, I hope this manga won’t be rushed hehe
But it was still a very amazing read .

Dex-chan lover
@minmanga My bet is, she has a thing for MC's dad.
(Although technically, the scanlation says she likes a widow, so theoretically she could be gay)

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibaryguy Maybe you are right, and I wish you are right. But still in defense for my fear: She looks like she would be more of the same age as male MC and apparently she is hanging around in the same area so I imagined they might have the same work place. We have already been seeing the MC bumping into another one of his colleges.

What Sakiya-san said is almost the same as what Takuya said in the novel "You shine in the moonlit night" which I just finished recently ;_;

MD@Home
"I'm so terrified by the fact that her existence becomes smaller and smaller as time passes. It's as if she never existed. To think that I can live normally every day scares me to no end."

This was me living the first five years after my mama passed away suddenly due to stroke. She did not have that many pictures and videos, too, so I could only feel guilt, helplessness, and frustration as I started to forget even how her voice sounds like. It took me a fair bit of time to properly process my grief and accept that doing so is neither betrayal nor representation of the extent of my love for her.

So I truly, truly felt this scene.

I realized this like an year ago that back then I was just an kid. There was this one time when a friend of mine dared me to hug my grandma and I said no cuz I was embarrassed but now thinking back I should have hugged my grandma that has passed away because whether I was an kid or older now she will think that Im an kid I regretted not doing so very much. There were times when I was just an ungrateful brat. Every time I think of an situation that I now understand I cry to sleep. Like family situation and how ungrateful I actually am but I was just an kid... so guys TAKE THE CHANCE HA!

Users who are viewing this thread