Midsummer Pure Love - Ch. 3 - Regarding Breasts and Lingerie

Dex-chan lover
I can assure you that crushing your boobs will not make any goods and i'm not even sure boobs can be crush like that. Hell, i'm not even sure how she manage to crush it like that or how she didn't collapse before because of the pain and WHY DID THE DOCTOR DIDN'T TAKE IT OFF ?Like seriously, just take off the bandages. I didn't ask for realism in a manga but that doesn't mean you do what you want with anatomy, boobs don't crush like that.

Contributor
@Lilliwyt https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_binding. Commonly used by FtM trans men.

Funnily enough, Bisque Doll actually has a pretty educational chapter on the topic in which a large breasted girl uses this method to cosplay as a guy.

Dex-chan lover
@igenetycs I mean yeah but not like that
Sans_titre.png

That look painful just to watch it

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao, wow
This was like watching aho girl or something (those kinds of surreal comedy series), i liked it

Dex-chan lover
im happy ive found this again... nothing less from Miyuki-sensei as per usual.
But lets face it... this whole history is about how bad communication and rushed assumptions leads to endless misunderstandings and false insecurities. Their wavelength is so far apart sometimes that is a crime lol The only certainty is that they love each other.
If theres one thing i was really sad about was how their journey ended for us without reaching nowhere. By that i mean i wanted to see when Ai would find out the real beast inside Mitsuka since that was the biggest hurdle.
Well, im always sad when i have to say goodbye to Miyuki-sensei characters either way. At least i hope we'll still see Sacchan and Ayane for years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread