Mieruko-chan - Ch. 56

Fed-Kun's army
I love that miko can just relaxe and goof around with her friends, makes me wonder what kind of girl she'd be if she didn't have to be on edge 24/7.

Double-page supporter
Is this the first time we've seen a spirit straight poltergeisting a non-psychic? Most of them don't seem to be able to physically interact with normal humans.
The Naked Bitch ghost probably used that snowman as a medium to directly interact with Kyousuke.
There are 2 likely possibilities:
  1. Naked ghost made that herself
  2. Worse, the Men in Black created it as bait, to force Miko to act. She would never pick that up, but her naive younger brother would
It's now highly likely that Miko's Dad is a powerhouse himself. That Naked ghost is a creep, but you don't get to that size and ability by being a weakling. And the Goat that is Dad just stared that bitch down, with assist from Horse Bro.

I wonder if Miko's Dad is associated with the MiB and Seto. Probably not by Romm, since he doesn't show familiarity with Miko. But hey, maybe he's pretending, who knows

Dex-chan lover
Hey, is Michiru... y'know... like... 🌈
QYLCUS5.png
yes, or as in horny? Michiru showing up to stake her claim on the best girl spot once again. I love the realization that Miko had that at that moment she wasn't protected by the power of yuri and was therefore vulnerable. Also Julia remains a mood.

Aggregator gang
This isn't good for her. These ghosts can really just get through her from her closest associates. Also the man in black is really suspicious
Yeah, but we don't need to worry about Michiru and Hana. Michiru has that powerful af tentacles and Hana has immense divine power that burnt most of the ghost.

Dex-chan lover
Do people actually use umbrellas for snow? I've never seen that. Though I live in Florida, so I guess that's why
Is this the first time we've seen a spirit straight poltergeisting a non-psychic? Most of them don't seem to be able to physically interact with normal humans.
I think it's about meeting some conditions, like how they become hostile if you can see them. They have rules, and if you break them they can interact with you whether you can see them or not.

Dex-chan lover
- hana : ... miko ... , michiru-chan ... , yuria-chan ... , kyou-chan ...

- michiru : ... miko-chan ...

- miko : ... hana , ... michiru-chan ... , kyousuke , ...

page 3 :
i bet the mangaka really wants to draw this scene , but he doesnt dare to do it : a long big thick tentacle comes out of the front of the cr0tch of michiru , lol .

page 6 :
- zen-sense , good morning .

page 7 :
- michiru : do you want a lift in my car , miko-chan ? i want to touch your body when we are alone in the car , lol .

page 9 :
  • hana points at a gyuudon shop 牛 丼 , and says : wanna eat gyuudon before we return home ?
  • yuria : eh ? didnt you just eat 5 pans / 5 breads ?

page 11 :
  • kyousuke : ... nee-chan ...
  • random boy : eh , kyousuke 's onee-san ? ... , ( whispering ) your nee-chan is kawaii .

then in the last panel , a random girl is hiding her umbrella behind her back , i guess the reason is : she wanted to invite kyousuke to walk home together under her umbrella , but then miko ruined her plan , lol .

page 14 :
on that electric pole , i think there is a poster about a missing kid .

- sh0tac0n ped0 ghost : yo little boy , you took my snowman / my wedding ring , so that meant you accepted to become my husband , lol . the weather is freezing cold , but im so poor , and i could only buy a bra , so warm up my body , boy , lol .

- miko : yabai , yabai , yabai .

page 25 :
- miko : (monotone) ... you might have broken your leg , (monotone) ... we need to hurry home ... (monotone)

this sh0tac0n ped0 ghost has 5 legs , so how many pu$$ies does she have ? lol .

Last edited:
Group Leader
Lmao, Michiru being a wild Joker in Miko's troupe sure does brighten up the mood. :lol:

I guess their little troupe finally got some big player's attentions.

this sh0tac0n ped0 ghost has 5 legs , so how many pu$$ies does she have ? lol .

It's probably something like this :02:

Taningia_danae7.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread