Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I’m just shocked she’s still not prepared to deal with them by this point. Not even a cross or something holy.
The demons in this chaptrr were a lot more interactive...and I loved the schoolgirl terror. Though at this point I should wander...will these just be quick and harmless horror shorts or will the girl actually use her ability for something/something will come after her.

i love how scary this manga is but also has a light-hearted feel to it because of the scared unlucky MC, kind-of wish i had more :(

Dex-chan lover
Poor girl, she really needs to look for a medium or exorcist or something. That can't be good for her mental health.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum so more or less their cursed spirits who aims to targeting humans similar to the persons who's actions killed them

that is actually a nice explanation

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this brave girl gets some help or finds a way to make her situation a bit more bareable.

Seriously, I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
I never understood how a comic can be "horror" but this chapter was pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
I like when ghost girl angry with FMC and then "oh, she mean anaguma"
"Mistake" /came back

@Electroyume

Huh, that does make sense. Those ghosts wouldn't be happy if the couple killed them.

Maybe the ghosts are not people but are sentient emotions from groups of people?
It's not that important to the mangaka so no need to overthink it.

Users who are viewing this thread