Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
holy shit how are they allowed to publish that LOL
and our girl sure is clever, huh

Dex-chan lover
moonbucks is a parody of starbucks coffee .

page 9 : i noticed that ghost girl has a water puddle between her feet , maybe it is her "bodily juices" , lol , or maybe she was drowned to death , i dont know if it was a suicide or a murder .

her name , Miko , is probably a shortened form of Mi-eru-ko .

in the last page , i guess the girlfriend is a gold-digger , among her ex-boyfriends , there are baldy old men , 1 of them is still offering her a wedding ring , so sad , lol .

so the MC likes this type of man :

BIgiG5FCcAEDyxK.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
that a$$hole guy reminds me of this . "what is her deal ? we could have hit it off . ignoring me ? DAMN IT . DONT BE SO STUCK UP , YOU FUGLY B!TCH" .

2.jpg

So is the implication that they're both murderers or are they just attracting ghosts? Are they literal ghosts or ghosts of people's emotion :eek:

Dex-chan lover
The artist sure does well with imagery - just look at that yonic ghost, jeepers.

Fed-Kun's army
yandere thot and a narcissist manwhore. Match made in heaven lol. now do a stand battle

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting the ghost to look back at the playboy, then back at the phone and then decide to just stay there watching the fight. Lmao.

Dex-chan lover
So is the implication that they're both murderers or are they just attracting ghosts? Are they literal ghosts or ghosts of people's emotion :eek:
Considering previous chapters, the ghosts might not be unrelated to them. Like with the suspected animal torturer vs the guy with super happy looking cat ghosts chilling around him. However, this could be the people who killed themselves because these two are horrible people. So not necessarily murderers, just scumbags perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread