Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
This is hilarious and pretty damn terrifying at the same time, I'm more and more impressed with the girl's nerves every chapter... Wonder if she's ever gonna actually snap out haha.

@Svarna
@Electroyume

The girl is a yandere, those are probably former boyfriends she went Yandere on and murdered.

The cheating heart boyfriend probably killed his last girlfriend who was clingy and he broke her heart. The couple's relationship is probably gonna end up with one or both of them dead.

Group Leader
I'm not sure which is worse... seeing things since childhood with no one to believe you,
or starting to see things since adulthood and keep it a secret because you know no one will believe you.

@Gouder @crazybars I thought yandere could be also case, but all men and woman still say how they love them instead of saying some hatred words if they would have been killed.

In my opinion both of them isn't yandere they're just typical manwhore and bitch who sucking at their partner money to the point driving their partner penniless and died in the streets

oh so it like that.the boy only cheating with only 1 girl and that girl is have cheating with many old man.this seem interesting...

Dex-chan lover
"Ha ha ha ha ha! No way, right? Can you believe this? That's hilarious!"

Dex-chan lover
I think the ghosts of this chapter weren't killed by those two, don't even think the ghosts here are really simply dead people, they are impressions left behind and clustered together, those two are cheaters to such an extent that they attracted those ghosts because of the type of their 'sin'.

Users who are viewing this thread