Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It was pulled brilliantly simple. Big distraction and all the right clues in right moments.

Group Leader
WH A T
this manga has made me laugh, feel dread, and now it's made me tear up??
someone please save this poor girl from her suffering T_T

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Normally I notice these things right away but not this time, damn

Holy fuck, when you even read the chapter again you notice that actually no-one interacts with dad.
That's good writing buds

Dex-chan lover
Can't she try talking with her dad? I doubt something bad will happen if she just acknowledges him since he doesn't seem to be an evil spirit.
I guess it'd be awkward having your dad flying around watching everything you do tho.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad her dad made friends with some demonic goat so she can't talk to him

Dex-chan lover
Reading again, this chapter was brilliant!

edit 1: But... fuck dad! Help your daugtheru!

edit 2: something that makes this chapter even more brilliant for me, is that she talked about that one in the garbage I felt that she wanted to help them. After all, those ghosts are suffering, right? Then, the chapter plants this seed, about she maybe helping them one way and immediately after we see that her father is dead and all the implications this brings. He would be the first she would want to help.

Dude............i didnt expect feels in this manga, it caught me off guard.

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
@Fluffyfish i think the main issue is any ghost knowing you could talk to ghosts, just imagine how many people die with regrets and how they would do anything to speak to the living again, im not sure how the spiritual grapevine works but im sure word would get around fast if they knew she could listen to the dead.

Dex-chan lover
Phhhfffuuccckkkk, I should of noticed how the rest of the family didn't directly interact with him and that the Dad had a thin aura around his being compared to the other two family members.

Fed-Kun's army
She didn't get to eat last years chestnut pudding and they got into an argument over it. So that means her dad died very recently and never got a chance to apologize for it. Sad, so sad.

Users who are viewing this thread