Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
@Wnf
Personally I think the ghosts know that she’s ignoring them all at the moment with the way some act, and the father is also just playing around
But this chapter...... damnit right in the feels, it didn’t even occurred to me at all the father was a ghost till we saw the photo, and even then i wondered for a second if a timeskipped occurred

Dex-chan lover
Mom is taking the death of her husband really, really well for him having died within the last year. Maybe she can see ghosts?

Dex-chan lover
@Wnf I recall that it's because in Japanese folklore the ghosts can't hurt you unless they realize you can see or respond to them. That's also the reason they keep trying to get a reaction out of her.

Dex-chan lover
I was confused at first. "What's going to get that big a reaction?"

holy shit

That was a brilliant execution by the author.

Damn, When I was reading the chapter, I was thinking to comment on how hot her mom is, but that twist in the end even made me forgot about it. To make me forgot to think how hot her mom is, truly a great execution by the author.

Fed-Kun's army
@Brutu I feel exactly the same! When reading the chapter, I keeps thinking what a great milf her mom is. But then the twist happend and it almost purified my blackened soul.

Users who are viewing this thread