Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
Tentacles: "
Can you not do this now? We're having a moment, here.
"

Dex-chan lover
So what is the tentacle possessing her anyway? Caterpillars? Just like the cat spirits in pretty early arcs?
I assume it's something closely related to her as it does react to her will? Or maybe she just materialized it herself...

Dex-chan lover
it's not like her sis intended to protect other ppl from her. but she did protect them by prioritizing michiru's "safety".
so, now that tentacle thing is gone for good, isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
Such an intense battle, but those two couldn't see anything beyond.

It is a beautiful manga that we feel like we keep using miko's eyes on every page.

Really, without those ghostly things added, this manga is shit.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love how Miko's worry dissapears the moment she knows where Hana is. It's so wholesome how both of them trust each other that much. Hana knows something is wrong with Miko, but she won't intrude because she understands Miko doesn't want to involve her in whatever is happening. Miko, on the other hand, understands that Hana can break through anyone, especially someone who needs help and isn't a bad person (Michiru), so there was no need to worry about them being together.
But yeah, Hana is broken, pls nerf.

Dex-chan lover
Friendship paired with spiked tentacle horrors powered by powerful spirit energy wins the day again

Aggregator gang
I am very happy coz we got a good end!! After around 20 fucking months, I can safely say she is not going to murder anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread