Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
I hate to be that guy. I really do. But sorry, I have to.

Now we can have out MichiruxMiko romance, right? I mean, they can properly kiss and all! (and the tentacles are still there, bonus!)

More seriously, I can't wait to learn more. Way to go Romm, let us think that the thing possessing Michiru was what almost killed you.... and instead it was the old man all along.

Dex-chan lover
this series is already running for half a decade.
wtf, cut the cap
XVocuFW.png

HUH!? :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Damn, as creepy as Michiru's spirit/protector was this new one can actually kills and inflict direct harm???

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the translation! A surprisingly heart-warming conclusion to the Michiru arc.
  • Imo forest guardian spirits being able to take the form of animals and insects confirms what someone else said about Pii being the source of the tentacles
  • I like the theory that the guy with the sickle is Death, but he could just be another powerful reaper-type spirit (like the cockroach leg guy on the train, the wheelchair thing in the hospital, etc.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mr. Zen!!! Get it!!! You can do it!!.

Fuck that middle aged unassuming. He did something to miko papa fosure.

Dsq

Fed-Kun's army
Mostly throwing down it there for when it's revealed, and how wrong i was at that time: Old guy might be to Miko the last face she would see before dying, and would be - as Romm seems to react- different for anyone. Multiplying the looks at it would obviously be like flagging for one's own death. A bit like what Trenzalore was supposed to be to the Doctor, and how he didn't wanna go there as he knew his own grave was awaiting him there (in the whole all of time&space jumbo wombo).

Dex-chan lover
Romm is saying "how it looks to you", go back to when Romm was taking to Miko about how she views entities/ghosts. Miko sees them very clearly, like they're as real as people. But not in this current picture.
Not very clearly. It's been suggested that her biases influence how they look like she has a very strong filter and that it's likely different for how everyone sees them. But she probably the only character known so far that seems them in near full detail.

Ohhh, this is like SCP-096 who will rampage to you and kill you if you look at its face, even through a photo, even if it's just 4 pixels and you don't happen to recognize it as a face. Except tamer, obviously.

Guess you get a few chances to stop looking.

Dex-chan lover
What is that thing? If it's not just some old man ghost thing is it some god or what? What other times have we seen it?

Thank you for the translation! Now we moved on the new arcs, this seemingly random guy on photos

Users who are viewing this thread