Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
is it really 14.5? it looks like a normal continuation to previous chapter so should be 15?
either way, good stuff, also o wonder why Lili can't see the big ones?

Dex-chan lover
Urk... 'One'.
What happens after three times? Will MC get her soul eaten by that eldri-- I mean, scary looking god?

Aggregator gang
Mieruko's bizarre adventure
mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dude, she needs to talk with Julia about the spirits she sees and Julia doesn't. This shit is getting dangerous. Also, what if the spider trash spirit comes back?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno what's scarier, the Ghost Barrel Octopus or .5 chapters nowadays.

At least this looks like a full chapter, so I'm not gonna complain.

Aggregator gang
Either it's counting up (ie: "This was one, you've got two more left") or it's including the save at the shrine as part of the three ("we've saved you twice, only one more left"). Either way, given the nature of this series, I don't think Miko wants to see what happens when the numbers run out.

@Blueberry_McFuckerson: The spirits are everywhere, though. There's no safe place she can go to talk with Julia that won't have spirits around to discover the truth.

Fed-Kun's army
She could try text messages, unless the monsters are in the habit of over the shoulder reading that might avoid notice.

Double-page supporter
Ohh shit 1 left. Thanks so much for the fast update! One of my favourite manga for sure

Dex-chan lover
Fuck man, when this little manga began I had no idea that it could develop a "lore".
So, "three times", meaning that Miko have just one more help. At this point she should find a way to talk with Julia and FAST! Just hug her and whisper in her ears.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, since they "saved" her twice already, might as well ask the "shrine God" or maidens whats happening...
They seem.... to be t he nicest of the bunch, and might have received her prayers to begin with...

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about this, Miko didn't just wished to be protected, she also wished to "have Hana's curse lifted". In chapter 14 she talked about how Hana seemed to be attracting these things, right?
And she also said that "she would do anything"...

Users who are viewing this thread