Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.2

Contributor
Page 11 to 13 are interesting.
I might be wrong but Julia seems to react to the Inari's(?) magic, notice how her eyes turn white as they appear and cast on the barrel beast then her eyes turn black and she hangs limp, initially I thought she'd been choked out Anaconda Anaguma style again like in ch12 but looking closer Miko's arm is on her chin, then on page 13 the speech bubble which I assumed initially was coming from the Inari seems to actually be pointing directly at Julia's mouth, so that's another oddity, it's also not really alluded to by Julia whether she was aware of the inari.
Iit might be a small detail but it seems like more than a coincidence and could be a callback in the future so I thought I would point it out

Dex-chan lover
So Miko has now gained a new friend while Julia gained two. But AT WHAT COST?

Dex-chan lover
Is the "3 times" refer to the amount of times they gonna help her from pinch? But that doesn't really explain why the two fox spirit was so agitated back then.

Three times help? At this point you slap that girl and make sure to avoid the monsters! That or drop kick em... I mean might as well! you don't know whats gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
ok so the "3 times" meant that they are gonna protect her 3 times
now does the first one count and the 1 that the one ghost showed means "one left" or does it mean "its the first" ?

idk but nothing good is gonna happen after the third time

Why say that instead of letting them read on and have it revealed? It's a point in the latest chapter that it's a revelation that it's 3 times, it's not something you're supposed to know until she figures it out herself.

Dex-chan lover
why do i think she's gonna have to pay a price for this sort of help? 😱

this manga is an excuse for this artist to flex and show the full extent and variation of his drawing capabilities. That's not a bad thing, bc this series is awesome, but im not wrong

Maybe she can get more help if she becomes a miko for the shrine? It's like the only thing that has actually worked so far.

Users who are viewing this thread