Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
close your eyes and pretend your blind

now live your life blind and never have to see monsters

Beware, shit taste in the comments below. Julia is best girl. Stop complaining.

Double-page supporter
So when it said 3 before it must be the amount of times it's going to assist (I thought favors she'd have to pay back, and maybe helping that old woman was one such thing) but now I wonder if the finger meant this is the first one or +1 and she's only got one left, counting the first one at the temple.

@EricN9
Such a plebeian attitude, there's no need to choose. They've all got their own kind of appeal.

Double-page supporter
I wonder if something happens after the third time they help, maybe they collect a debt? Goddamn this manga does lore and story building so well without overtly explaining everything but letting the story itself just unfold.

Gosh can't a chunibyo who wanted to die so much stop dragging othes who value their lives?? Even the girl who can't see it can feel there's something wrong in there

@akuBloody

Wasn't she used one already in the Shrine?

Counting one from the shrine, the beast only said three, but she used one already in the shrine.

I think she only has one left, hence why the Twin spirit only shows 1 finger

she's gotta figure out how to defend herself. fuck.
edit: why everyone hating on Julia? it's more content from a great source, fuck it stan Julia.

Fed-Kun's army
Some serious little sister energy.
Also bitch need to go back to the shrine and pay for more rescues. She only has one left.

That mix of schoolgirl slice of life and demons going crazy in the background. I love it. xD

Users who are viewing this thread