Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the ghost stop before hitting her. From the previous pannel it look like the ghost axe pierce her.

Group Leader
He did chop, but you can see he sometimes does a double cross chop so he stopped at the second swing it looks more like.

@Hollow7F Miko has some power we don’t know if she’s crushed or psychic, but the the gist having a flash of all the ghost that’s ever been around her suggest that she’s probably cursed

Koikoi the panel clearly shows that he stopped his swipe at the last second

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure he hit her but then paused to evaluate. Maybe he realized she pissed herself or the chop told him something about her composition. Either way it seems he meant no harm to her.

It's quite a fun type of story telling this author is doing by not giving any actual explanation about these spirits but only giving vague exposition that leaves us the reader to interpret.

Dex-chan lover
Don't lewd Miko ya perverts. Imma tell Inari to give you a visit.

@Redice
Ah yes, the mastery of "If I can't see them, they can't see me"

Jokes aside, closing your eyes would make things worse because you can't tell what's going to happen so your imagination just goes crazy.

Dex-chan lover
OK, now I'm hoping the story starts making headway towards her figuring out more about why she has the sight she does and how to interact with these ghosts. Sorta getting bored with this formula repeating: making shit predictable for the most part.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder, was that woman being possessed and now she's been exercised? Or did something else get taken from her?

Dex-chan lover
All thing considered, that hunter ghost seemed like a good guy...since he isn’t hunting humans.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, we get to see Mieruko's pantsu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she soiled it.

I wonder if that woman was sick or possessed? It's so cool how he just stopped after noticing her power. but poor Mieruko......

All supernatural entities, even the benevolent ones, have odd and scary appearances. This one seems to be benevolent towards humans, but still got a scary appearance.

Only exception is her late father.

Users who are viewing this thread