Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Double-page supporter
The guy's story is so fucking heartbreaking, it's more depressing than Mieruko's situation honestly. He's misunderstood by everyone when he's really a nice guy, and he lost his wife and his other cats. I'm glad that at least he has the new kitten to keep him company

I think he can't see his wife ghost. Because if you read the chapter when mieruko can see the worse thing than the granny, that could be the case here. Maybe it needs more power to see good human ghost than the animal one 🤔

I'd like a spin-off of this guy before his wife died... it could be before when they weren't dating yet.

The (future) wife would be one of the only people and the only female to ever talk to my dude and he would always look forward to the next time he gets to see her again. He falls in love with her for her kindness and so he confesses to her and she confesses as well... and then they start dating.

They go on countless dates and they get so close to each other that they're inseparable. He casually proposes one day and she says yes without hesitation and with tears in her eyes. Then it's their wedding day and they say the usual vows and "till death do us part". It ends with him saying to himself "I promise I'll make you happy for the rest of your life, I love you so much _".

I wouldn't want to see her death and so that's why I ended this short story after they get married on their wedding day. I also didn't know how to implement the cats into the story but let's say the guy had his cat and the wife had her own cat and when they got married, they had two cats.

I think i'm getting softer!! Why i feel so depressed when i see him and her smiling wife!! Come to think it, why the waife is still with him i wonder, or is she just visiting him occasionally? Ahhh the feels!!!

Users who are viewing this thread