Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
First they throw the spook at you, but it turns out to be a curveball into a line of niceness. Then they throw another, you think it'll curve, but nope, good ol' fastball.

Then they throw a fastball right at your face.

Double-page supporter
Emotional roller coaster has crested and fallen so many times for this series already. What will the next fall be like?

Dex-chan lover
Warm hugs and best of luck to all the struggling imaginary waifus out there in the multiverse!

Dex-chan lover
From cute baby ghost protecting his imouto to psycho cat killers in 1 chapter

Dex-chan lover
Mieruko gonna need the help of the granny to know things, will she return?

Dex-chan lover
I hope she will return to the shrine and talk to Inari God. It looks like a cool dude. Its underlings are stylish and composed as well. Safe option if she wants to stop running from the problem.

Fed-Kun's army
Well then, I wonder if the guy who adopted the cat will come back into the story at some point?

Dex-chan lover
Mieruko-chan can't get a fucking break.

I was almost fine with all the evil spirits and shit.
Now we have a psychopath in her midst.

Double-page supporter
rapidly switching between heartfelt, touching moments and shit that is genuinely terrifying. this manga is truly one of the best horror mangas ive read in such a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Well, fuck...

Oh, hey. Creepy cat box ghost is still with him (human head in cat pile). I'm guessing his cats and whatever else were haunting him have merged into another eldritch Voltron.

Users who are viewing this thread