Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Confronting them would be a lot easier if there weren't so many damn horrific looking ones around.
And oh crap, was not expecting that dude to return.

Fed-Kun's army
I think he's a serial killer. He could be part of this occult stuff but I thi K he's a animal and maybe a person killer

Dex-chan lover
At first i was like "pregnant woman? OH NO NO NO" but then i was like "awww, so nice to have a change of pace, and it's funny how she still can't confron- OH FOCK NONONONO"

humans are the real spooks

Dex-chan lover
interesting change of pace her considering confronting the spirits, but I don't blame her for getting started right away. I wouldn't, I would wait until I found one I think I could handle. Or maybe she could talk to her dad, he seems like a safe bet for practice and information.

Also interesting seeing that guy come back!

Dex-chan lover
If the dude has killed and tortured that many animals he's already well on his way to being a serial killer. Starting out with teens seems like a pretty high hurdle, though, compared to sex workers and homeless people. I hope he gets smote by the god or something.

Thanks for the chapter!

...but is this a snipe? 😅

'cause that's not cool unless Fairy Knight officially dropped it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations!
Holy daaaaaamn! Are we actually getting continuous plot finally? I'm so excited!

Dex-chan lover
@Mah_Buddy_Keith An anon felt like trying to typeset the chapter and his friend translated it, which is what resulted in this. Not sure if either of them were the ones who uploaded this version here, since the typesetter did notice he messed up a lot, so I figure he was doing it for fun.

And no, I don't think they dropped it. They just take a while longer to finish theirs.

Users who are viewing this thread