Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurQuack Never tried salted caramel before, wonder how it's taste

@Mangareader Hopefully it is indeed as you said and it just want to warn her. Don't wanna something bad happen to poor Miko-chan

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F
arson, the coolest crime of them all

actually just firesetting, but arson sounds cooler, desu

Dex-chan lover
I sure hope those little girls do some poltergeist beat on this guy I hyper don't trust all these warnings that he will do something to the poor cinnabun.

Dex-chan lover
I know the whole premise of this is that she has to ignore these horrible things so we'll never really dive into the mythology and setting of this world, but it's so goddamn creepy that I want to just learn all about what each of these horrible monsters is and what makes them appear.

The fox spirits might be able to help her against the spirits surrounding him but probably not against him since he is human.

Dex-chan lover
Is that a threat? A warning? A message? Why do ghosts have to be so cryptic?

Dex-chan lover
@AxelFaiz mostly think that because in chapter 4, the teach gets followed around by what appears to be his victims (a bunch of murdered cats, dogs, and at-least one human.) also a ghost that was following them around since earlier in that chapter reacted hostile to him.

Dex-chan lover
The last panel there insinuated that he was able to control or direct these things or a part of himself or something to warn her.

Aggregator gang
This manga is so spooky and creepy, especially because of the powerlessness experienced by the protagonist. Poor girl.

Users who are viewing this thread