Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
did he send the ghost/demon to tell her that or is this a random ghost/demon that's just going around saying "stop looking" to everyone?

Dex-chan lover
She needs to make a contract with one of these. She’d fit right in with Chainsaw Man

There is a lot to speculate about. I wonder what kind of person the teacher will end up as and how our MC will grow along the way.

Kinda feels like some of them are actually trying to help her.
Maybe the one in the end is warning her that she's going to be noticed by that teacher if she keeps looking.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer We've always been shown the guy is being followed by his "victims" and is hated by said ghosts, not the other way around. So it's probably a ghost of a victim, warning her that catching more of his attention is bad.

Dex-chan lover
this manga has always been a lil creepy but never this creepy... if i try i could cry for poor mieruko but tears r useless

Dex-chan lover
Was not expecting the comedy gotcha in this chapter. The creepy, sure, but not a chuckle.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Where are the sexy ghosts at? Yeah yeah we know ghost are spOooOoky that's great but the real question is, where are the slutty hoe ghost at? 🤣

Either that ghost is another looks-disgusting-but-actually-nice ghost warning her not to attract his attention, or that ghost is controlling that dude and making him kill people? So Mieruko's power may expose it or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Yoshikage Kira popping up in another one of his reincarnations...but he just wants a quiet life, guys.

damn it miko, go pray and donate again at the shrine!
u can't just avoid this threat

Double-page supporter
i really can't wait until Miko can properly explain her superpower to Yuria. They would be an awesome exorcist/ghost watch duo.

Dex-chan lover
The spirit is right.
Protect them from what? Why Miko have to protect anyone? She is being influenced by what she sees into thinking that she has some sort of obligation.

Fed-Kun's army
@Raygunsama Another possibility is that he is just so messed up that he somehow can control the ghost, rather than the reverse.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he's not the worst guy tbh. Mostly just cat ghosts and that one that followed him from the park. That other guy she saw at the restaurant had a bunch humans. Also the ghosts don't necessarily follow those that killed them.

Users who are viewing this thread