Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

This was really, absolutely, satisfying to read.

Finally, some relief for Miko, Smiling Miko must be protected at all costs

Dex-chan lover
What a healing chapter, welp, after have fun time to back to ''reality''.

I'd put money on that thing or something else that witnessed all this following her from the haunted house because it was suspicious on whether or not she saw it.

Fed-Kun's army
Really wholesome.

Never understood why she didn’t make contracts with some ghosts. She could promise to relieve a regret (like the old business man) or money (with the kami monsters) in exchange for protection. Ik it’s dangerous, but some are obvious on how they suffered in life.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't go with them either if I suffered that much whiplash in doing so.

Dex-chan lover
+10 to sanity

Hooray, this Call of Cthulhu campaign is going great

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, why did she REALLY don't want to talk to or recognise the ghost, maybe she can help them or something after she communicate to them? the cat chapter from before shows that not every ghost is evil

@musicfreak12 if she recognise them, they will kinda seek her more, or try to harm her like the one on the tunnel chapter 14. so it make more sense now to just ignore them

Dex-chan lover
xsdtrdhktfdhtd .

link of raw japanese scans : https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000090010000_68/ .

someone must tell the mangaka that Halloween already ended a long time ago , it is too late to released this chapter now , lol .

page 7 , panel 3 : a real , small spirit is on a skull .

3 girls are alone in a closed , dark building with at least 8 male actors ? it is very dangerous for the girls , because the males can freely have their way with them , lol .

- spirit : hey , notice me , senpai .
- MC : GET AWAY FROM ME , YOU FUKKING STALKER . YOU ARE SO FUGLY , EVEN YOUR MOTHER DOESNT LOVE YOU . YOUR CLOTHES ARE SO CHEAP , YOU ARE SO FUKKING POOR . STAY AWAY FROM ME . DONT COME NEAR ME .
sometimes , screaming , yelling and cursing will help you get it out of your system , will help you relieve stress .

3 girls have to share 20 donuts ? only 7 donuts each is too little . if they go in alone , each of them will get 20 donuts .

Dex-chan lover
This author showing off his horror movie library. Good stuff lol

Double-page supporter
Stress relief eh? Kinda like after soloing A Visitor from Eorzea (Extreme), you join and help a group of newbies?

I don't thing that's a good idea facing them like that. Mieruko going run into a trouble soon if she brave herself facing them. Remember youka not only scary people they kill people

Users who are viewing this thread