Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
This is a big dang deal. Is this the first time she provokes one by directly looking at something ?

Dex-chan lover
She is too pure for this world. I hope she finds a way to fight or befriends a strong spirit.

Fed-Kun's army
What part of this manga is comedy again?

Lol, I actually got more spooks and feels rather than laugh,especially with the recent chapters.

So does his mother kills those other cats he tried to rescue, or there are still a psycho on the loose?

Dex-chan lover
Dang now I feel bad for doubting the teacher this whole time, poor dude couldn't live in peace even after his abuser died and that sucks
Mieruko is so good! She didn't even have to do that she's just a really good person
Thanks for the chapter!

This manga went from casual laughs to intensely real! So glad they're pushing the limits of this masterpiece!

That was a great chapter. She sacrificed her last safety thing to do what she thought was right, even though she was scared as heck. We've seen her do some pretty brave things before, but this one was on a different level. And she's not even sure if she might have to pay another price after her three safety things are used up either.

Still not quite sure where this manga is going, but as long as it's doing stuff like this I'll follow it till the end.

This kind of storytelling reminded me a lot of Helck. Helck started off as a comedy but then slowly it turned serious as hell.

At first I thought this manga was gonna be like slice of life genre with a pinch of horror with no real depth to it. Something that you read to pass time and laugh.....but i was wrong. Not gonna hate it.

GOD DAMN those shrine maiden ghosts are so sick, sad we won't see them for the time being as their protection has been used. I doubt she can get another blessing by going to the temple again.

Great character development to see her muster the courage to meet the spirit in the eyes and sacrifice her own safety to help her teacher!

So when that lady from his neighborhood gave him food, why did he threw it away and why is his house so dirty with blood?

Users who are viewing this thread