Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@eddard8 He threw away the food probably because 'motherly acts' like those remind him of his fucked up childhood.

Double-page supporter
I'll be damned, the teacher turned out to be a good guy after all

and now that her 3 saves are gone, lets see what happens now

The friend dude is very suspicious, he seems to be too good to be true.
Also, I almost can't believe how this manga turned out.
So awesome.

Mieruko overcame the permanent angst and stood up bravely for the weak, just like Anaguma would have done it.

Double-page supporter
I FUCKING CALLED IT. I FUCKING TOLD YOU PEOPLE IT WAS GONNA BE A TWIST LIKE THIS!

Aggregator gang
I don't want it to turn into a hero action manga. That said this latest arc was damn good. Maybe it will lose what made me love it before but gain something else good instead.

I did like how central the talk to the veterinarian friend was and her reflection on her situation.

@Walter_vi_Britannia and @Not-Ak-not
qh7mgkucu2y21.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Didnt expect this manga going with this kind of plot.

I thought it only meant as comedy or "watch the girl suffer" which is not my thing, hence i never read past ch1.

But this ch got uploaded on my news feed and i'm wondering what the fuck happened midway.

I hope i can read more

Dex-chan lover
- evil teacher : you girl act odd at school . you girl are strange .
- main girl : says you . look who is talking . you are more odder and more stranger than me . and look at your evil eyes .

The art style really has come a long way since ch.1

And DAMN that was a close shave did you see that Ambush?!

Double-page supporter
@caitsith I mean, we could just assume that Miko wasn't quite powerful enough to see the mother at the time. We already know that not all people see the same things when they are able to see the dead, but most of the ghosts she saw early on seemed pretty mundane or basic(comparatively speaking). It could be that her exposure to more powerful ghosts, like the cement drum girl and the other somewhat more powerful/gruesome ghosts, granted her stronger sight.

Suspension of disbelieve and assumptions due to lack of information are two powerful concepts. :)

Group Leader
@Svelandria Lol I think I'll tear something if I stretch that hard.
I'm not complaining about a retcon, but I can't force myself to believe that the author planned that far ahead. That stray cat's "owner" seemed pretty upset at Zen in ch 4, too. If the author can come up with a reasonable explanation for that, I'm fine with it.

Not always something creepy is bad, it can save you one day.
The same goes for people. Part of the people here did not want redemption, do you just want someone to blame?

Fed-Kun's army
She needs to learn how to use her exorcism powers quick or else because that's the last time those spirits are gonna help her.

Users who are viewing this thread