Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Getting a background dump like that can be meh but I like the vet friend telling all that, easier to me rather than having to drag this long.

Dex-chan lover
@Buraindo i want this animated in the same style of that one ghost girl comic, the one that moves as you scroll down, that one fucked me up

Hope there is no other ghost around right now....
Maybe it's time to visit that shirine again
@dokidoki I guess that ghost child doesn't weak like how it look. I mean, it even disguise as living human to trick Mieruko wave back and confirm she can see it
Sorry if I bother you

Dex-chan lover
Thank goodness. Ghost mama was triggering me to the point I wanted to rip her ghost head off.

Double-page supporter
By the way, to all of you don't know, she isn't just ignoring the ghosts to act normal. There is a superstition that an evil spirit can't harm you if you don't acknowledge it exists. For example when she waved at the ghost boy in the park she acknowledged it so it could now attack her. This chapter marks the first time she deliberately interacted with a ghost.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of people predicted this last chapter.

Now that Miko used her third failsafe, I wonder what will happen to her.

I seriously have to hand it to Mieruko's strength of heart in this chapter. She gave up that one last strain of peace of mind to help this man, despite all the terror and horror she's been witness to for 22 solid chapters straight. she knows that she gave it up, because she's a good person deep down. I just honestly wish she could catch a break the poor girl.

So niw it' pretty possible daddy in the house will become great guardian stand for mieruko san

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was a surprisingly tense climax. In hindsight, it was pretty clear she'd use up the protection of the fox spirits when we were reminded of their existence and then revealed the true nature of the teacher's ghost.

@dokidoki Well, the ghost isn't completely torn apart yet, one of them might still bite the dust. Alternatively, the ghost kid might be very powerful considering it was the only one we've seen so far that's capable of disguising itself.

@SpaceFootballKing Was that the chapter where he's suspiciously standing over blood or something? I think that was when a cat he had recently rescued ended up giving birth. The reason he tries to hide it from the lady is because he's not allowed to keep pets in his apartment like this chapter said.

Dex-chan lover
PROGRESS!!

Now, get another OP ghost to attach to Hana, drag Hana back to Inari's shrine, feed ghost to Inari. Or I hope that's how this is supposed to work. Otherwise, she'll need to figure something out real quick.

Dex-chan lover
@animajunki123 hardly 22 chapters straight. More like several hundreds of them, considering the pacing of this manga relative to time-passing in her world. She supposedly has a backstory, meaning she has been mieruko-chan her entire life.
Though recently has been worse for her, partly because her friend, partly because her new friend, and partly because she has had to constantly wonder what exactly she gave in exchange to the god (particularly after she made to connection to the countdown).

I really like this story, wish it updated faster. With how much you are made to pity and sympathize with her, it is rather hard to have the foreshadowed event creeping up so slowly. I bet next chapter is the one though, where we finally find out.

Oh no, now she ran out god's protection, she needs to renew the protection or get supernatural power to combat these vile creatures...

Maybe they are not "saving" her but instead they are "testing" her, like, this was the third and last chance to do something (like stepping up and acknowledge that ghost) and maybe she passed the test/trial

Users who are viewing this thread