Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Group Leader
wtf this manga blow my mind well fucking written really god damn I'm loving this so far

Fed-Kun's army
i said it the previous chapter miko chan will use her last chance on sensei and it fucking happened... but now what awaits Miko chan? find out in the next episode of -----.

this is a fuckin masterpiece. y s this shit so underrated. make an anime out of this u fools

Who thought the story will be like this from the first chap? Wow what development.

Ok cool loving the story so far but then why did he throw the food the neighbors made for him? Does he just not like food other people made? Or was that just for dramatic effect?

So who has been killing all the cats lately? Is it the ghost of his mother? Is she capable of it?

Double-page supporter
Holy shit the author got us real good. But then again, of fucking course everyone would suspect him when you draw him with such lifeless and psychopathic eyes, so in a sense we we're forced to be sus of him. Anyhow I think that veterinarian is the real cat killer here. It's way too sus, who else would be a cat killer and not be caught easily? A veterinarian. Not to mention, the teacher said he handed off all the cats he saved to the vet guy. Knowing this author, the vet is probably the one killing them all afterwards. I dunno, but it seems really weird just how normal the vet guy is portrayed, to the point it seems a little sus. Maybe the author just has me questioning everything now lol

Fed-Kun's army
Thought for sure that those were cats who resented him because he killed them, but I was completely wrong

Users who are viewing this thread