Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Holy sheet, Miko can't take a break, and we as reader can't take a break, too. Bravo, Izumi sensei, bravo.

Fed-Kun's army
me before : he killed the cats ! HE SHOULD DIE!

also me this chapter : he killed the cat abuser... meh I guess it's kinda of justice?

I wonder about the 2 miko though... Like are they expecting some payment now... ? are they good or bad...?

Well, Mieruko was fully expecting to die in exchange for freeing her teacher, and now the debt will have to be paid. I'm really hoping that they recruit her to be a miko for the shrine, and the manga follows her being forced to go around performing exorcisms. It would still keep the aspect of danger and mystery while also allowing the strange world she's a part of to be fleshed out some more.

Dex-chan lover
@RanTomoki It's not possible. Imagine some demonic voices that are extremely hard to understand. You only understand that they are saing something. You may undestand some words but not sure if that's correct.
For you it looks like normal japansese text but it's not possible to read even for japanese people. That is why it is not translated.

Now what?
They keep watching (protect) that girl? or... Can the woman ask for another request to be protected?

theory: fox goddess realized that miko can help them kill the ghosts so she's going to force her to become a ghost buster

Double-page supporter
I'll be frank, I'm not even mad he make the cat-killer "disapear"

Group Leader
@Vhrossi1 It's starting again in like a couple days, delayed by author due to book sales, animal crossing, and corona.

Users who are viewing this thread