Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
The plot's moving forward! I am excited beyond words.

And I'm also so sad for Julia, lol. Hope she gets to watch with them anyway since Miko didn't watch the movie.

Ooh. Some nice development this chapter.
While Granny didn't she the big monster, she did immediately recognized that the shrine didn't exist and who was in the picture. She's experienced, but just not powerful enough. But she'd saying that she feels like she's getting closer to "the other side". Perhaps she'll one day be able to see the same things as MC.
I wonder how MC will react when some other human is finally able to see the same creatures as her, and not just the small fry.

EDIT: Though it makes me wonder. How was MC's friend able to see the shrine if it doesn't exist? She's been completely ignorant of everything else. Is it an effect of being near MC? Will that effect continue to grow?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had so much development, good lord. The ghost this time was actually a good one, too. It was definitely malevolent, what with the mutated look and causing the guy pain, but it was helping for the greater good.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one that got jumpscared by that photo again, even tho the god in the back didn't appear?

Dex-chan lover
key, what fox god? gonna ask miko to do cuz miko say she promise will do "anything" for the price helping her out and banishing ghost that haunting hana that time.

Group Leader
Nice to see his actually going to get some story! XD

Thanks for picking up!

I thought granny visiting that man's daughter was the saddest part of the chapter...until the last panel. lol but in all seriousness great chapter, can't wait to see how things play out

Dex-chan lover
The shrine doesn't exist.... WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?! THOSE MIKO-FOX SPIRITS ARE ACTUALLY BAD BUSINESS OR SOMETHNG?

And good boi ghost, even in death he still goes after pirates.

Users who are viewing this thread