Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Granmama, bless you qwwwwwwwq
But also, I need answers ples, idk how long I can wait T~T

Fed-Kun's army
I can't handle waiting another month. The mystery around the disappearing shrine, when Miko will finally get help, it's all so interesting!

Double-page supporter
I can interprete why those Shrine maiden are angry.

They probably thought she is going to eat those "offering" in forest. Since Miko have been pretended to not see a ghost and it does look like she come here without knowing anything.

Although, that ghost might realize she can see and tell around their ghost fellow. But, those Shrine maiden might not hear it or sinply don't understand them, since they seems use old kind of language.

Dex-chan lover
bruh I read through the chapter so quickly that it seemed short. Damn this series for being so good while releasing so slowly

Aggregator gang
Finally! Someone she knows she can talk to about all this!

Aggregator gang
Miko-chan needs Reina's exorcism services. MVP Granny!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation i didn't understand some parts in the raws so now i can theorize that maybe the granny had an encounter with them too, my best guess is the times she saved her is for a kind of sacrifice or a strange ritual, not the good type, but i feel the death flag on granny i really hope i'm dead wrong but it feels this way

Oh man, I'm glad they're finally gonna do some exposition, but I'm also afraid that it'll bomb the series. A lot of times over explanation has ruined the premise of a story. At least the author of this one really seems to know what they're doing so there is hope that the series stays great.

im so glad the godmother come, but how did she find her?

Group Leader
Now teach her and send her off to become the best spirit hunter. I don't mind if it get off-track coz how far can you milk that poker face i must not let them know I saw joke.

Users who are viewing this thread