Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
lesson : it doesn't hurt to carry around antiseptic sprays at all times

that grandma is a role model

Fed-Kun's army
its nice to see someone who finally understands her hardship. Go Granny!! Go and teach her how to kick some ghost ass.

Aggregator gang
Kyou was embarrassed that Hana called his shirt cute...that's pretty cute itself!

The crisis over the tofu gets across the problem of the supernatural being difficult or impossible to comprehend for humans.

Dex-chan lover
Nobody going to mention that hana made a cake for 2 people or more and ate it by herself in seconds

Gonna say that Hana almost hearing Miko's cry for help is a flag that they're supposed to be working together, so keeping her in the dark might have been a bad idea.

Don't know what to think about the spoiled offering. An anon said it might be related to kegare, a Japanese term meaning pollution/defilement which is particularly important in Shinto. Reading about it, one of the causes is contact with death - in this case the spirits. So maybe the miko are angry with Miko for disrespectfully putting their offering in a place where it can be defiled, and are expecting her to somehow remedy the situation.

One of the wonderful thing about this manga is that it keeps us guessing about so much! Not knowing the answers to all the mysteries keeps me coming back for more, so I don't want everything to be explained straight away.

Dex-chan lover
I'm disappointed with Miko.
After all that the spirits did for her she thanks the two with off the shelf industrialized food? Shameful, the spirits have reason to be mad.

@LemonJuice
It seems only the left one was mad and the right one was the only one protecting Mieruko and holding back the angry one. They were also talking the whole time, maybe arguing?

You're right, I had forgotten about this, that we have to pay attention to details in every frame. While Miko is scared things are still happening.
It's only the spirit on the left that helps and the the one on the right looks like disagrees with helping. The one on the right is angry with Miko and the one on the left is calm.

Fed-Kun's army
So close to answers and yet so far. Aaaaah!

Gotta wonder how getting the knowledge and advice of a more experienced person is going to change the direction of things.

@Sniter Not a valid argument, as not all groups of things across all of fiction must necessarily be written the same. Until they're shown to be harmful, these things have so far been pretty harmless to humans.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhhh man that was NUTS. Really curious about those shrine priest/demon/things now. Looks like grandma has a history with em too. I thought she was just a quack but nope, she's the real deal.

Power Uploader
>Benny's
7ofl6i.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread