Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Now i'm questioning if some of this 'ghosts' are-let's say- the 'reapers'. We've seen the one in the alleyway, axe guy, and now this.

Kinda confirms that the monsters that she sees are different from regular ones the others see. So higher tier or maybe even demons?

Double-page supporter
Thank God the old lady is back in business :,) if only the tsundere girl gets to see the huge demons too :,,,))

Dex-chan lover
btw , the manga magus bride is so boring , so wish-fullfillment , it is not a shounen , but it is a shoujo manga for little girls . the main girl is just a lucky mary sue : in the 1st chapter , the merchants are selling her as a $ex slave , then just a few pages later , she lives in a rich , luxury house with a handsome man who treat her nicely .

i dropped magus manga a long time ago , i bet that in the latest chapter , the main girl is still a virgin .

in realistic henta* , $ex slaves are treated differently , lol .

Fed-Kun's army
it could be the hana that made the shrine appear because of her immense life aura.
that from guys looks like was godmother's apprentice since they know each other very well and I think he was also the one who sent godmother that letter with miko and hana's picture.

Dex-chan lover
If this ever gets an anime, i just hope the animation just did justice to this masterpiece art, or else i rather prefer it didnt get adapted at all

Group Leader
yay finally an update!! Thanks for the translation!

man this manga just gets better and better

Users who are viewing this thread