Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

As terrifying as this manga is I can't seem to stop. I keep thinking about what I would do in each of her horrible situations and whenever she gets the relief from escaping I always feel happy for her.

Double-page supporter
Granny definitely the best character here. really love how granny try to read between the lines and comfort Miko

Dex-chan lover
this turned from a gag manga to a horrifying and exciting story, can't wait to read more
Love Granny, she's so considerate!
And that weird guy, why does he know her?

I'm guessing that creepy merchant dude used to be the old woman's student, but he followed a fucked-up road with what he learned

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe this is getting more and more interesting as the story goes. It starts from something simple, and becoming more horrifying within each chapters. And now, here i am, heavily invested with the series!

Dex-chan lover
Reading this chapter at night while I am extremely tired wasn't the best of my ideas. Normally the manga isn't that scary but this chapter hit the mark for me.

We had Subaru confiding to Echidna about his RBD the other day and now we have this. I'm really happy for both of them!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was some nerve-wracking shit. The manga is so good, it just never lets up.
The Skull Butler may have been the most powerful entity to appear thus far,
because Mitsue could at least see the outline of the Fox God from the shrine selfie.
By comparison, that thing was totally invisible to her despite standing mere inches away from their table.

And thank God, Miko has finally found someone who truly understands her and could provide at least some partial comfort.
She needed this so much! Frankly, I also needed this just as much. That smile must be protected at all costs. ALL COSTS.
Now for the long agonous wait for the next chapter with Romm.

Well aint that some Lovecraftian-level shits right there. This manga has only got better over each chapter

Dex-chan lover
You'd think Elias would have better things to do than being the concierge of the dead. Maybe he's filling in for a friend?

Double-page supporter
I feel so happy for a fictional character. After having watched them suffer constantly, they finally have some validation and understanding for what they're going through.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't worry about the shrine, I'll take care of it"

If that's not a death flag

Dex-chan lover
please for the love of god- actually no gods, please no.
let this girl be relieved of these traumatic experiences

So I noticed something really interesting. The three heads have a different level of savagery when eating a ghost. The left one seems to be the most violent, probably like “Hell,” which is why when that ghost tried to go into the one which only slurped you up, he was ripped apart. I guess there’s a Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven for these ghosts.

Users who are viewing this thread