Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Obviously Romm knows her, he's the ONLY one that could've sent her that photo.

Dex-chan lover
Bless this old lady. Miko needed her sooo bad. The situation is by no means "fixed," but it is soothed. Someone finally recognizes her hard work.

Where the funny scared girl? All been happening just a scared girl with nightmare inductive ._.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaeos999 I just hope it doesn't diverge too much. I honestly can't tell what is next besides the old lady and tiktok ghost buster talking

Ah, the typical Asian woman aging pattern - stay the same for decades until they become a tiny wrinkled grandma

I actually teared up a bit just now because FINALLY... someone understands her. This is far from getting resolved but atleast our girl knows she's not alone anymore huhu.

Dex-chan lover
The last thing I expect from this manga is such deep lore. Like what's the deal with the shoe store? Why would she compete with a fortune telling store? And the shrine. And Hana's aura will surely be a major plotline in the future. Not to mention what if the ability is hereditary and Miko younger brother also have it later on? Like what if that's the reason he's always worried about Miko? And is it wrong to ship Hana and Miko younger brother?

Aggregator gang
Pacing is soooo good and the premise hasn't overstayed its novelty. It isn't overly tropey, and there seems to be clear or at least very intentional direction and intent with everything. I love this manga

Users who are viewing this thread