Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
The supposedly best friend is utterly contemptible.

My own headcanon is that Miko is not just able to see ghosts but psychopomps, which are entities on a whole different level from ghosts. Thus why granny can't see them.

The soda fountain thing being a three headed monster that devours stray ghosts also puts me in mind of a certain other three headed underworld gatekeeper.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope Granny doesn't die, she set off a lot of red flags in this chapter

Every time a new chapter is translated I am so happy 🤩
Thank you very much to the group that make possible to read this story 🤗

I think Romm might be granny's grandson? Or son? But they probably don't have a good relationship? Something like that.

Double-page supporter
oh thank god. please just let this girl breathe again.

Is that maybe mikos dad? They look slightly similar with the eyes and black kinda unruly hair. Edit: Ops, accidentally skipped a chapter and didn't know the character.

Dex-chan lover
Page 10 is that the Magus from "Mahotsukai no Yome"?

The other trying to escape his fate, kkkkk.

Dex-chan lover
@JoeKerr I doubt those are some kind of "psychopomp", they're probably just stronger spirits that are forcing others to become their food.

Fed-Kun's army
Mieruko-Chan’s smile hnnnggg someone protect her

If that is the young bracelet lady on the credit page she was quite the looker

Mitsue just set up so many death flags for herself. Please don't let her die. Seems like she's determined to do everything she can to help Miko though.

I'm really glad that Miko finally has someone she can talk to about all this and get information on ghosts. And get some well deserved praise too. She really is brave.

Y'know, I don't really dislike Hana but come on. Leave that parfait alone. Miko deserves it.

Miko and her smile must be protected. At all costs.

I'm curious to see what Romm's connection to Mitsue is. Actually, I just want to know who the hell he is at this point. Please.

I'm actually really impressed at how the author is able to consistently come up with such unique designs for ghosts and maintain the creepiness. We've already seen so many unique ghosts and the author just keeps giving us even more unique and creepier ones.

Seems like Mitsue was really pretty in her youth. Too bad she has that mask covering her face.

This manga is so damn good.

Users who are viewing this thread