Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Aggregator gang
Seemed like the ghost was competing with them to see who was the best chef, and after seeing their dish it felt defeated and dipped out. "Welp, I lost. Time to go home." I bet the ghost saw too many episodes of Hell's Kitchen before dying. :D

Dex-chan lover
Even the big demon monster felt dejected when comparing how his food looked to her food.

hahaha poor chef ghost, he felt so discouraged after seeing the girls superior cooking.

god this girl needs a hug... and for someone to teach her how to exorcise these things

Dex-chan lover
It looks like crap, to the point that evil spirits lose their appetite, but at least it tastes good [/s ]all right.

Dex-chan lover
@Ncararc Might be the other way around - he felt like he was outclassed and her dish looked better, so he stalked away in shame

Dex-chan lover
Hana won the horror shokugeki and the monster is expelled from school.

Dex-chan lover
I mean... they made faces on ground meat, used tomatoes that would burst when cooked like that. It was a surefire recipe for it turning out to look horrific. It also seems like the cooked them together and didn't bother trying to separate them to prevent the whole transmutation style merging of bodies.

Next on Hell's Kitchen, actual horrors cooking and if you acknowledge seeing them they'll gobble you up.

Yeah, she's long overdue for some serious training. She's encountering them even more often then before even if the two shrine spirits aren't hunting her down currently.

Users who are viewing this thread