Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

@no0neknows imagine all the suicide that could have been prevnted if people didn't call troubled people faggots and, instead, tried to understand and, possibly,help.

This serie's is so good, wasn't expecting to feel as much as I did with this chapter, well done!
Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
LOL!!!!! It wasn't her number, it was the number to the bakery! What a savage!!! (Unintentionally.)

TIL:
You can catch a wild, wet Hana by fishing at the river with a baguette...

Fed-Kun's army
The panels of him going to his mom and she hugs him is so cute :( stay strong king

What is the source of spiritual power? Can it be learned? I'm interested, because that granny didn't mention the possibility of teaching Miko, but at the same she seemed to have her power restored, when she went to the mountains, which may imply that spiritual power can be gained somehow.

@GrayBypasser it's probably something you can train if you have it, but not likely something anyone can gain. At least that's the impression I got so far, but it's really up to the author, could go either way.

BTW I think obaa-san got stronger by working the field, which I find hilarious. I guess that's one way to strengthen your connection to the earth spirits.

Dex-chan lover
@Radicool21
>I want her to eat my baguette
I wouldn't recommend that, you put anything in that girls mouth you're not getting it back.

Dex-chan lover
His dead friend became his guardian spirit. Even in death he still watch over him. My heart.

Why is the horror manga with fanservice giving me the feels,damn,who's cutting the onions here?????

This puts a smile on my face... So wholesome... Shinozaki's buns are yummy, whatever the problems y'all are facing it'll be better eventually 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread