Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

And I ones thought the Fox spirit was actually a helpful ghost. Wonder if we get explained whats its origins is. Probably not.

3 panels and I was already emotionally invested in that dog 😭 RIP guardian spirit homie.

Dex-chan lover
Shige was a bro - thanks, shopping street uncle. ;_; I want more helpful ghosts, dangit!

@alacaelum, I think that is it. The old man's black eyes are reminiscent of the "evil" ghosts. Maybe as he stays longer, more of his body will deformed and turned black, signifying more corruption of his soul.

@VF89 Vol. 1 Cover was the reason I'm here, but after a few chapters of watching her suffering, it shrinks as much as it could whenever I see that cover page again.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Looks like its time for the training ar- wait, this isn't that sort of story..
For real, Shige passing hit really hard from out of nowhere. The manga has a talent making background characters impactful.
Its subtle, but you can see even before the reveal that his shoestore was already shuttered behind him compared to before in Ch. 28
I'm extremely worried for Miko now, its like she's about to get out of the frying pan and enter the fire.

Oookay, I definitely wasn't expecting the dead old man part... This manga is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread