Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Honestly, Romm is sus, but damn if it is not sketchy.
I mean, he was the one who pulled Mitsue out of her retirement. Had he wanted to just use the girls for whatever business with the shrine, he would not called her back.
Given CH 32, he tested his tools and found them lacking to deal with the shrine on his own, so he went after the girls.

And it is implied a certain conditions must be met to enter it, so that is why he was so insistent to involve Hana.

So, even now, it is very debatable whether Romm's intentions are malicious or no

Dex-chan lover
Romm seems whimsical and sketchy, but I don't think he is bad per se. In this chapter we could see that Mitsue does communicates with ghosts, so perhaps Romm was looking for a more violent way of dealing with them.

Dex-chan lover
I know I'm gonna get burn for this but, still asking away. Do people gets turn on with facial expression of fear such as this Manga?
P.S not me, I swear.

Group Leader
The 'I died' really caught me off guard, I jumped a little on my chair

Every chapter I'm impressed at how much I want to know more.

Hell, nobody talked about the old man and the dog at the start? Hell the idea of an pet dog dying and still being loyal even as a spirit protecting the master from the unseen is fucking nice

Fed-Kun's army
There's talk of a Mieruko-chan anime adaptation, I'm very interested to see this arc animated, though it's very hard to animate the ghosts to the level of detail that this manga does.

https://twitter.com/sugoilite/status/1368768660681101314?s=21

@LuanKbush thank you for mentioning it. It is the second time we see pets that have become spirits protecting their owners.

Remember when this manga had no plot. I'm so glad it has it now. I would still read it if it didn't have plot but with plot its 10x better

Users who are viewing this thread