Mieruko-chan

Dex-chan lover
I was having a good time, then I was so not having a good time when Ch. 9 came out. Anyways, if you're in the comment section to see whether this manga's any good, have a read. It's fun. No bulli pls

duuuude the author is channeling his inner M. Night Shyamalan
that twist was magnificent, and it hurt like a bitch

Wonder if he
died
getting another pudding for her to replace the one he took.

I refuse to believe this dumb comedy-horror has one of the most emotional twists I've seen in ages.

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Dex-chan lover
If they are going to adapt this to an anime, they need to reorder the events so that chapter one will start the episode to introduce the premise, after that chapter nine to end it as the hook.

I hesitated on the rating before but after reading that chapter I can confidently rate this a 10.

@Prominis
STOP IT I DON'T WANT TO CRY
AAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting premise however the joke gets old fast.
Don't expect to be dying of laughter if you've been desensitized by excess watching/reading comedy manga/anime.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder little bro is so overprotective of his big sis in one of the previous chapters because he is the man of the house now.

I like it, its a little different then the usual dark commedies. The protagonist is weak which makes it fun to follow her misadventures through the mundane. The monsters are cool. Like really cool. Very creative looking, and i like the off putting mannerisms they have.

Dex-chan lover
Where did the old cover go? Can't even find it under the uploaded covers section

Dex-chan lover
high-quality cover . look deeply into her beautiful eyes :

81pNpoGfliL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread