Mieruko-chan

Going back and reading the series, Hana seemed to have her clocks all die around her, she emits life energy like a fountain. Maybe the protagonist can see the monsters cause hana is draining her life to near death like the clock batteries and emitting the energy drained.

Double-page supporter
I’ve read many horror manga(s) but this one continues to be the my source of nightmare fuel every new chapter. The dark “humor” and ignorance of the commoners just make it so much more sorrowful for our cute protagonist here.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This is err.... heartwarming?

*Drinks Veritaserum*
Yeah. It is a nice heartwarming manga to read. *blank stare* (such as chapter 4 and 9 )

It is also a bit creepy but let's not mind these small details

Dex-chan lover
Props to the artist for his ghost design. Each one is refreshingly unique; the oil drum one in this chapter is super cool.

Dex-chan lover
@smoke82
Ch11

@Rembulan
>In an Asian region, there are some people who can actually see these beings. And some even opened their "Third-Eye" kind of thing. This is pretty sums up of everything about a person who has "Third-Eye" opened or is born with it. Well, some people said it was only an hallucination. but, these hallucinations can turned into reality in the end, physically. This is a masterpiece horror stories at its finest. I'm lovin' it.

Glorious exposition, comrade. Feels good to be a fedora clapper.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone figured out where and why those two Miko/Inari girl ghosts came from/for in the tunnel? Has Mieruko-chan/Hana-chan attracted the attention of some powerful supernatural being?

I thought it was because they were in the area near the temple or something, from the sign Mount Spirit Bell that it spent a panel to show.

Not sure.

@BirchJuice

That was only part of Draggador's question though. Draggador was also asking why they showed up in that tunnel specifically (I assume because they didn't appear previously or to help out in chapter 12 for instance, though she was able to resolve that on her own). Chapter 11 is still the answer, but I'm surprised they haven't attempted to help out prior to that, given how they could easily burn through the three times in less than a day if they wanted to given her record.

Dex-chan lover
Is a shrine maiden, an actual one, able to help her with warding?

Dex-chan lover
Now I really wonder how politicians' speeches must look like to her.

She prolly has two more saves before they're gone. That might be what 'Three Times' means

For the love of fuck, please let her power up or something. My heart can't take this

Users who are viewing this thread