Mieruko-chan

Dex-chan lover
The way this manga works, Miko powering up will probably let her see Shub-Niggurath hovering over Tokyo.

i wonder if she pray in the temple a lot she can get more "protection" charges or something

It seems like theres a system to it? Like yeah they're all evil demon looking dudes, but this one / the shrine guardians are at least watching out for people - trying to protect them from other spirits.

This is pure gold, nice balace of comedy, horror and somewhat of a story (and also ocasionally the other good stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

This is really good, I'm not really into the horror genre but this one is both fun, interesting and creepy.

Aggregator gang
I like this kind of horror, not that gore shit thriller mangas.
What a gem!

Have hereditary ties to family with, thankfully rare, paranoid hallucinations? With a little imagination--doubly terrifying! Make sure to keep your stress levels down, sanity is underrated.

Group Leader
@sssr @kiigu and everyone else who subbed to the fanbox are legends.
The author just tweeted out a thanks.

https://twitter.com/izumi000/status/1169564940652302337
TL
I just noticed I gained a lot of supporters on my Pixiv Fanbox, even though I didn't do anything in particular. I'm really grateful. I don't really upload any proper content there, just sketches and notes from my main works, so I'm really happy every time I get a tip on it.

Edit: Posted in the wrong comments but this was referencing the shill post I made in the Ch 15 comments.

Ohh, that's awesome. I also bought the volume on Book Walker, apparently they allow you to purchase Japanese manga without region locking and the library is combined to the global one. I can't read Japanese though... but I love this so much that I plan to support it any way I can.

bnk

Hot damn chapter 16. Start out pretty heartwarming and ends with a whopper. Well done, Izumi sensei

Glad we're finally getting another proper arc. Was worried the series would slip back into single chapter stories, but this is looking pretty cool. Cant wait to see how Cat killer plays into it

Users who are viewing this thread