Mieruko-chan

Nope nope nope. Most of the monsters are pretty frightening-looking but I'm a bigboy and don't scare easy but that double page spread was something else man absolutely FUCK that thing

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Inari thinks of Miko...
- First meeting: YUM! Good girl, Imma give you 3UP!
- First save: O....K... That was dumb, girl. What were you doing in that tunnel?
- Second save: Right... ya dumb.... be more careful next time.
- Third save: OK, commendable but your three saves are up.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

How did this go from a horror to an adventure?
She went from eternal victim to hero.

Double-page supporter
ah, that was a good story build up. Sacrifice is last safeguard to free the teacher.

Dex-chan lover
The way the artist mixes cute and creepy art styles is amazing in how well they work off each other.

Does anyone know how is it doing in the magazine polls?

An amazing story.
A female protagonist that literally has bigger balls than most of the male protagonist in horror genre.
An amazingly creepy monster design that reminds us ( at least me ) of Silent Hill Monster.
What else this manga needs to be even more amazing?
It's already perfect for me.

Miko is at the peak of all best girls! This arc has been wonderful and far exceeds what's found in most manga!

This series is great! The only thing is that I'd like to see a bit more forward progress on the meta-story. Why is Miko like this? Did someone give her the power or is it natural? Does she have the power fight the bad ghosts? Is there something happening with all these entities (is there some kind of epic story building)? Having her figure out how to ignore the ghosts in a different situation each chapter is OK, but I would really like to see a meatier plot. Yes, I understand this story is being told from Miko's perspective and is exploring her bewilderment and reactions at her situation, but I would still like to see her start to learn more about what is going on so she can take more decisive action. All that being said, I really do like this manga.

Double-page supporter
wow... just... wow this is so good?? like??
mc? awsome
plot? lit
art? gorgeous
the monsta? creepy!
aaahhh so good i swear give it a shot

my only wish is
she's being adopted by the guardian(?) to learn how to defeat the devil uh yess that'll be a good excorsim action
huwwahh

Users who are viewing this thread