Mieruko-chan

Dear Lord, this poor girl can't catch a break

Edit:
It's obvious one of the "good" spirits/gods was following her up the stairs so probably it saves her? Though that may be a bad thing since she's used her her third time and whatnot

OH MY GOD DO YOU SEE THAT SICK BUNCH OF SUICIDE SOUL EVEN THAT FOREST IS NOT AOKIGAHARA (i think)
Aaaa Miko chaannn ;;;;

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST THING EVER. It's terrifying, wholesome, depressing, and hilarious. The drastic difference between the ghouls and the cutesy normal life is amazing. The main character isn't stupid and her personality is awesome. The only annoying part is the loli but it was good for plot progression. Though the story is kinda slice of life, each chapter adds something unique and I can smell something big is going to happen soon. The underlying plot and plot twists are also amazing. No other manga or webtoon has ever made me scream, cry, and laugh in 5 minutes.

Supporter
It started off kinda slice-of-life, 4-koma ish style then evolved into a genuine story. Pretty interesting and novel (to me at least).

Man the author must be such a sadist, as a fellow scaredy cat i feel so much sympathy and admiration for mieruko

My friend told me to persevere through the first few chapters to get to the good stuff, and boy am I glad I listened! After the questionable chapters, the plot really keeps going!

Miko-chan need this girl Suzuno:
https://mangadex.org/title/38672/furyou-taimashi-reina

Guys... The breakfast scene?

Miko arrives downstairs, we see a big dog-like spirit next to her father. The family's talking like normal, and we're to think that it's just the dog-spirit that's out of the ordinary. But as she finishes up and leaves the house, she offers some expensive pudding at the family altar to her father.

This hit hard, wasn't expecting it from a no-name horror-comic. Not only was it a fantastic set-up, it was tastefully done. Wonder if she didn't regret taking the opportunity to talk to him. Fuck, I'd give anything.

Not only is it funny, it also has those “oh no..........oh fuck...” moments that catch you off guard. Shit hurted 😔

I LOOOOOVVVEEEEE THIS SERIES SO MUCH.. GOD,, GREAT PLOT FOR HORROR..BEST HORROR MANGA SO FAR AFTER ITOU JUNJI sensei WORK OFC..

Users who are viewing this thread