Mieruko-chan

Group Leader
absolutely horrifying but i love each and every single one of the characters to death

What the fuck dude hahaha this is really freaking good, it starts okay leaning heavy in the art and some fanservice but since that "dad" chapter it really becomes something else.
I didn't expected it being this good from a narrative point and the art just really works man, good stuff

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect this to be so friggn good! I tought it was just some SoL haha it's funny manga, but, I was thoroughly mistaken. I got into it in chapter 4 and got more invested in after the "dad" chapter. Definitely a 10/10 for me, can't wait for the next chapters!

Regarding Miko seeing "them"

We don't really have a reason for her suddenly being able to see all this things. The only trigger I can imagine is the death of her father (that happend the year before? It's not exactly stated), but if I missed anything I would really want to know

Double-page supporter
I'm usually not a fan of horror manga simply because they're rarely all that creepy. Same reason why I don't like reading censored ecchi.

But this last chapter (28) really went over the top for what's acceptable, true nightmare fuel. Spoiler related.
t3mo9Df.png

Really good so far!

but I feel some aspects were touched upon more like (spoiler warning)
The storyline with the ghost of her dad being home, it definitely not something that you can just see every day and be fine especially since she's not able to communicate either, even then it only gets one chapter which definitely isn't enough since it's a fairly big point.

There are other things too that I wish were developed more, but I don't mind that as much. Can't wait to see what else it has to offer!

Well, mostly nothingburger happening on this one except

Rom as suspected was her apprentice, is revealed to be stronger than godmother, and talks about some mountain to bring them to? Maybe a shrine/training area for psychics/onmyous/etc

All we know now is we confirmed rom is aprentice of god mother and they both know about the shrine mike visited and got help from.

I WANNA HELP HER SO BAD, COME ON GIMME MY ISEKAI TICKET TO HER WORLD WITH CHEAT POWERS

Though sadly, I can relate to her, my ma and I can see these things.
mom stopped seeing after she married, but only when she is with her husband, my dad.so when I was born, it was "transferred" to me.

Ahh my poor child Miko chan.... I just want her to be happy and at ease man, she’s always so on edge 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。^

What goes on in the mangaka’s mind? 😖 It’s like the stuff of nightmares... or a really bad trip. 😫

Users who are viewing this thread