Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Mystifying Paisen

Dex-chan lover
Ok so the Senpai is just Micchi but without knowing what she sees are ghosts and just thinking everyone else can see them. I wonder, if Micchi is so wary of them because in the past even if they looked like people they would reveal a scary face (like the little girl in ch.3), how come it never happened to senpai? How come she acknowledged all the ghosts no matter how creepy they were and not one of them approached her and made her realize others didn't see it?

There is always the possibility this is just like Mieruko-chan, with senpai having powers not as strong as the MC, but why do I feel like this senpai is a walking red-flag (intentionally or not)?

Also it makes me so sad that Kasumi was ostracized by association and now thinks her best friend in class is also avoiding her because of senpai. Aizawa-san's moment of horniness had really bad consequences. But I do hope Honami focuses on trying to find out why it looked like senpai saw her, which will probably happen when Micchi and senpai talk (probably because of the Kasumi's feeling left out in class again issue). How will Kurotori pretend she has no idea the gay ghost of an idol is walking with her every time she's at school?
Honami will probably think: this girl can see me -> I can be seen -> maybe micchi can too -> I'll try to make her notice me (probably thinking she has to do something to be visible, not that senpai and micchi have an ability because bless her soul she doesn't seem very bright, only gay thoughts in her head).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!

I had a good laugh at this one
image.png

Dex-chan lover
It was indeed all your super mega fault Aizawa. Chapters like these I like a lot but at the same time. We haven't really progressed story wise. Like can we get a Michi/Aizawa actually acknowledgment already? If not it's gonna take like thirty chapters just for her to let her know she can see her smh.

Either way Thank you for the chapter! <3

Group Leader
It's safe to say now, back in chapter 3, Kasumi's hairclip got hidden on the locker because of the bullying.
Also interesting to note Kasumi calls that the 2nd time she and Michi spoke, while back then Michi said she'd never spoken to anyone yet. That might come up again.

And Sayaka commenting on all the creepy people around lately means either she just got her powers recently, which kind of explains why she hasn't figured it out, or something's calling ghosts to school.

Quite some setup for a side chapter. And I'm all for a cute side couple.

But I do hope Honami focuses on trying to find out why it looked like senpai saw her, which will probably happen when Micchi and senpai talk (probably because of the Kasumi's feeling left out in class again issue). How will Kurotori pretend she has no idea the gay ghost of an idol is walking with her every time she's at school?
Since Aizawa knows for sure Sayaka can see her, I'm sure she'll want her help fixing this. Sayaka will ask why she isn't talking. Michi's head will explode.

I really figured Sayaka would be the mentor figure, since supernatural stories generally come in 2 varieties: a) the protagonist is experienced or b) they're learning from someone experienced. With her being Michi's opposite (can't identify ghosts and always calls them out) they're going to crash headfirst soon.

And there's not much reason to keep pretending she can't see Aizawa when Sayaka proves ghosts don't always attack. Not to mention that half-body ghost in the shed seemed to be going after the mark on Michi's neck, which means she's literally got a target painted on her regardless.

Dorothy said upcoming chapters would focus on 3 things: Kasumi's subplot, the connection between Michi and Aizawa, and the mysteries of Aizawa's death. I wonder if we're going to start touching on those last 2 this volume; we're about halfway.

Either way it's a good sign when a manga shifts focus to side characters early. It means it's comfortable going for a longer serialization.

Dex-chan lover
It's safe to say now, back in chapter 3, Kasumi's hairclip got hidden on the locker because of the bullying.
Also interesting to note Kasumi calls that the 2nd time she and Michi spoke, while back then Michi said she'd never spoken to anyone yet. That might come up again.

And Sayaka commenting on all the creepy people around lately means either she just got her powers recently, which kind of explains why she hasn't figured it out, or something's calling ghosts to school.

Quite some setup for a side chapter. And I'm all for a cute side couple.

Since Aizawa knows for sure Sayaka can see her, I'm sure she'll want her help fixing this. Sayaka will ask why she isn't talking. Michi's head will explode.

I really figured Sayaka would be the mentor figure, since supernatural stories generally come in 2 varieties: a) the protagonist is experienced or b) they're learning from someone experienced. With her being Michi's opposite (can't identify ghosts and always calls them out) they're going to crash headfirst soon.

And there's not much reason to keep pretending she can't see Aizawa when Sayaka proves ghosts don't always attack. Not to mention that half-body ghost in the shed seemed to be going after the mark on Michi's neck, which means she's literally got a target painted on her regardless.

Dorothy said upcoming chapters would focus on 3 things: Kasumi's subplot, the connection between Michi and Aizawa, and the mysteries of Aizawa's death. I wonder if we're going to start touching on those last 2 this volume; we're about halfway.

Either way it's a good sign when a manga shifts focus to side characters early. It means it's comfortable going for a longer serialization.
Maybe Senpai is able to see and touch the ghosts, because she also got some kind of occult symbol(like on Michi’s nape) or relic. But it is perhaps more likely that the school attracts the ghosts, as we could see a big occult symbol drawn on the school in Michi’s dream. Those symbols appear to bind the ghosts to something or someone. And considering that all symbols seem to be drawn with black ink, calligraphy club may be suspicious.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How much of a saint is Kasumi. Definitely best girl material.
So, Sayaka wasn't aware of her powers until recently huh.
Because, she wouldn't be so nonchalantly drawing ghosts and stuff if she had encountered a dangerous apparition before.
So that menas Micchan has a stronger power than her...
I can't wait to see more, but I want this wholesome friendship to be restored. Damn thirsty ghost messed that up.

Dex-chan lover
Sayaka’s denseness is so huge that she’s just a walking disaster whose only working braincell is stuck on “yuri queen” mode.
Not even sure if it’s even possible to convince her they are ghosts considering she probably thinks monster people just walk around everywhere.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread