Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.1 - 2024 'Manga We Want to See Animated' Nomination

Group Leader
www.anime-japan.jp/en/activities/ajranking/
One vote per person. It's not like the winner is guaranteed to get an anime or anything, but no reason not to.

For full disclosure, here are all the yuri nominations you might be inclined to vote for.
12: Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii
13: The Summer You Were There
17: The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess
29: Takane-san and Arashi-chan
42: I See You, Aizawa-san
48: Can't Defy the Lonely Girl

Also since this is a temporary upload (so temp I forgot to save the PSD for the shoddy edit I did of Dorothy's art)
I am once again demanding that you read The Princess of Sylph.

Dex-chan lover
this is far from having enough chapter for an anime. For ghost yuri, anyone on broad on vote for Liar Satsuki can see Death ?
The pre production and confirmation would be a couple of years, there will be enough material by then.

I'm in, it's one of the best mangas I've read lately, most horror stuff either go bad horror o shonen.

Dex-chan lover
"The summer you where there" would fit better as a movie imho. It's a really hard work to consume it by episodes of anime, I think it hits best as a movie and an animation that matches the theme. (not sure if I'd watch it myself because hell I cried enough with the manga)
For anime series I'm between
The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess
because it's a more unique Villainess story where the Villainess doesn't act like a bafoon. But she stays a villaines for a good while. Even now we still don't know if she will be one til the end or change, since the mc actually accepts all her sides, dark included. And the Hero actually behaves like one and has a really interesting relationship with both of them. (also the art is superb)
and
I See You, Aizawa-san
Seems like a sweet innocent story but has some twist like more serious or dark matters going on. I thought it would be a joke of the week manga but it has surprised me greatly with what's really going on and keeps me wanting to know more.

Dex-chan lover
If Aizawa-san does get animated I really hope they put their all into the horror elements. There is some truly terrifying art in this manga but it never really gets to me because its just a still image without any sound or movement

Dex-chan lover
Personal opinion about the Yuri list :

12, 13, Not really fan of this kind of genre. Something very tragic drama and suicide.
17. Yes! Isekai not reincarnated, otome game setting, and Yuri focused. Still not in any anime yet. (No, Katarina is Yuri bait. Lol)
29. Too cringe.
42. Yes! Also, Michi voiced by kito akari, the famous va. So no need audition for voice actress. Can also boost the vote, maybe. Lol
48. Maybe. Drama moment is not strong enough for me.

So Aizawa-san is good for Halloween season. Also good chance for pick by the studio if got low vote. I think. Lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

No.11 Kagurabachi​

Sorry guys but enough time has passed, peak will win. On a serious note there's a lot of great yuri manga on this list.
kagurabachi-manga_hm33.jpg

Dex-chan lover
One vote per person. It's not like the winner is guaranteed to get an anime or anything, but no reason not to.

For full disclosure, here are all the yuri nominations you might be inclined to vote for.

Also since this is a temporary upload (so temp I forgot to save the PSD for the shoddy edit I did of Dorothy's art)
I mean, it's always KitaKawa, right? Ultimate kino of all time.

Dex-chan lover
As happy as I am to see some of the yuri nominees, it does feel odd having stuff there that wouldn't even have close to enough content for an adaptation for probably years.

Dex-chan lover
Just dropping by to say that "I'm in Love with the Villainess" actually got an anime announced (and now released) after winning one of those, so it's actually a thing that can influence that (and I'm definitely voting for Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san, cause Lonely Girl is also great, but this one feels like it could get more out of being animated with all the comedy).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
12. I feel like i physically can't reread much less watch. Imagine some new yuri fan watches it 💀. Though do it for sh*ts and giggles
13. I might vote 13 cause it's a really good story and the end is emotional, though as someone said it's probably more like a movie.
17. Would be absolute fire, and we need more isekai/fantasy yuri animes. Shut in Vamp was way too good, though idk wth was with the fan service.
29. My last choice. It's like it cannot physically be made into a story much less an anime, good but it's like a bunch of short chapters idk how'd they make it into an anime
42. Would be good, and someone already voices MC
48. Cute but idk if it'll fit in one season just like Citrus and the other popular yuri animes
Of course a new yuri anime would be good in anyways as long as the story is decent.

Fed-Kun's army

This is very helpful thank you! I’m so torn Can‘t Defy the Lonely girl is one of my favorite Yuri manga of all! However, I also love this “I See You, Aizawa-san” as it is both unique and refreshing! I’ll have to get my wife to vote for the other so my soul can be at peace. :smugchisato:

Users who are viewing this thread