Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.4 - Twitter Extras + Unofficial Recap

Group Leader
No the manga's not dead no I'm not dead it's been on hiatus for 3 months but should be back in a few weeks and I'll finish the volume 3 extras sometime in the meantime.
The recap has nothing new except some minor corrections to Reona's girlfriend.
Confusingly, those acrylic stands of Michi + Aizawa are handmade by Dorothy and not the one for sale.
Yes the doodoo shitpost manga had no anti-aliasing and looked weird otherwise.
Pray for Reona next volume.
jzAHHsZ.png

Last edited:
Supporter
I love this author she seems so fun!
All of the speculative parts and recaps at the end are really interesting. I'm assuming it was done by the scanlation group, it was great! Thanks for writing and including those snippets of the manga!!
I retained zero info on what I'd read so I'll have to reread this when the next chapter comes out...

Double-page supporter
Ooh fun, thank you for the bonus translation and the recap!
Can't wait for the next volume :win:

Fed-Kun's army
Man I've been missing this series. I'm loving the work y'all have been doing collecting info and drawing connections in this cool mystery. I imagine things are gonna calm down for a few chapters but I'd love to be wrong. Looking forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
My bet is that aizawa is alive but on coma, the reason they anounced she was dead is bc it was an attemp murder but they have no idea of who it was.

Group Leader
I imagine things are gonna calm down for a few chapters but I'd love to be wrong. Looking forward to more!
Dorothy's hinted the next arc will slow down a bit and return to slice of life, since we had a bunch of big developments, but also that volume 4 will have a slightly different feeling. It's no guarantee but I don't think the manga's in a rush to get through the story.

Consider the 1st chapter of a new volume usually defines what the next 5 chapters will be like. So 13 had the beginnings of the festival, a ghost expert, Aizawa posing a threat? and being in danger, and Michi struggling to make sense of it all but determined to protect her. The finale in 17 had all that pay off.

Chapter 18 featured Michi accepting she's in love with Aizawa, the two of them sort of mutually recognizing this while still not being able to communicate, some De:Lphinus foreshadowing, Sayaka suffering, and the most setup Reona's ever gotten. I predict it'll be a lot more melancholic, bittersweetly romantic, and Reona will go through a subplot like Kasumi in volume 2.

Wait wait wait... When did Aizawa got strangled by Neo's legs?? :korone:
aint it suppose to be preview, so it mean will happen later
It was chapter 13 in Michi's imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread