Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - An Unrocked Boat

Dex-chan lover
So, I have two questions because I'm dumb and I can't tell:
1-When Honda said that Masaki and her have been a thing since middle-school, does she refer to being friends? Or girlfriends? Because it seems Honda is super into Masaki.
2-Related to previous question, what's Honda's aim here? Just to prevent Masaki from shutting in even more by bringing Micchi?

Also, has Masaki lived in the Sahara desert? Because she's thirsty as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
237giv.jpeg
kclbpv.jpeg

Every single panel of this manga is a treat. I can't stop giggling whenever I read it.

Supporter
Thanks for translating the chapter!!

And the TL notes!

Didn't notice/ realize how many horror stories mix in comedy or how well Dorothy's mixing the romance comedy and horror aspects together

I really hope Michi talks to Aizawa at some point TwT, but there's probably some rule or important reason for her not doing that yet.

Dex-chan lover
Of course it's 4:20.
Personally, I'd do 10 chapters per volume to keep the numbering easy, but I sometimes wonder if authors or publishers like splitting every 5 or 6 just for this.

Dex-chan lover
I loved Honda being so shy and awkward trying to invite Michi. And apparently coming out to her when explaining about Misaki. Will be interesting to see what new chaos she brings to it all.

Users who are viewing this thread