Miharashi-sou no 6-nin no Hanayome - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Same as Me

Fed-Kun's army
@phoenixir I agree but I also don't agree. I agree they'll spawn growth in him but I'm sure the same will happen with the MC helping them out as well. We saw with the streamer the MC helping her out. Along with everyone else yes but it's not a one way street here even if they're all adults. Young adults can still teach older people things that they themselves either forgot or never realized.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

oh come on can't we have a decent harem romcom without some yuri shit ruining it?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmmm.....
I want this series to be a rom com fully, like MC peeking on the bath....

Dex-chan lover
Why do I see these Yuri Yaoi Shit so much these days? Every time I try to enjoy a story This shit comes down and ruins the mood. Totally wasted my time on this chapter. Not saying all girls needs stick to the MC. Just don't put Yuri/yaoi shit.
Rating dropped

It's not like I hate yuri but damn don't put in a harem manga ffs, I came here for the harem not some bullshit

Supporter
There seems to be a fair bit of hate for this new yuri development, but adding this new relationship adds a new angle for MC to help with. A welcome addition I say.

Dex-chan lover
is this failing or something? not that I care either way but usually authors do this kind of development whenever the main premise of their work don't work out (pun intended).

Dex-chan lover
@MonsieurQuack It's not hate for yuri itself... the thing is... we read a harem for the harem... any romantic relationship outside of the harem often annoys readers... if we wanted another romance, we'd have read another story.

unexpected ship yuri, well all the girls gathered in one place to find a husband, no one expects some of them become lesbians xD

Dex-chan lover
Normally I hate when a lesbian character get introduced in any manga because they make sure she's the most insufferable bitch they could possibly come up with, especially to the MC, making her beat the living shit out of him out of jealousy and passing it as "comedy"/giving her a free pass just because she's a girl.
This however I'm totally cool with, it's blatantly obvious with whom MC would end up with anyways so it's not like this harem setting would get any weaker than it already was after adding Yuri to it.

Users who are viewing this thread