Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - I Just Want Her All For Myself

Yeah, should have told her about it, u have a great waifu, respect her and don't treat her like a possession

Dex-chan lover
MtlzzXy.jpg

79605599-352-k536007.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The Producer shouldn't cause trouble for married people.
The Japanese media industry tend to ask their 'talent' to be some sort of idol for people, if they sell her by her look the office might even ask her to hide the fact she is married, which would cause even more trouble later. The Japanese media industry is rotten to it's core, as they barely care the condition of their 'talent' private lives.

Aggregator gang
Imagine their kid
"Hey dad, where did you meet mom?"
"...Kindergarten..."
*Turns dramatically to the female friend he brought over from Kindergarten*

Dex-chan lover
Holy... 20 bowls of ramen? I have trouble finishing two bowls...

Dex-chan lover
her response "I won't do anything my husband doesn't want me to do" is whack bit makes sense in the context of their relationship

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy
It really depends on the circumstances.
If Ikuma said he didnt want her to be a teacher anymore she would outright refuse.

Supporter
I mean, it's not like Sumika is normally extremely demure or slavish; Ikuma was clearly very upset by the idea, so it's reasonable for her to be like "nah, my husband really doesn't want this."

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt Yeah, I agree. I assume this wasn't like a huge deal to her so she didn't care about him being a dick about it, though he does owe her a proper apology

VIP
she definitely hit in the mark. lot of people prefer instant artist fame then ignoring their main job. the fame wouldn't last and you lose your main job. happen too many times.

Users who are viewing this thread